Sunday, November 14, 2021

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰it Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

 #VetResources is a weekly newsletter for Veterans, their Families, Caregivers, and Survivors.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰it Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:

All Aboard. U.S. Marines assigned to 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, board a CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter assigned to Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 463 for extraction from Landing Zone Canes, Hawaii, April 29, 2016. HMH-463 conducted personnel extraction and insertion in support of 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment during their Marine Corps Combat Readiness Evaluation.


Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb..Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, pros and cons for each, counting heads again.

May be a meme of one or more people and text that says 'When You Come Back Το Your Bong & See You Did Not Smoke The Bowl You Packed Before LONDON GENEVA @world.of.bongs'

 This gives me the chance to check out what else is happening in the world. If you should ever come out to Kansas you can post up at my place. Any other recommendations you’re willing to share with me?Let me guess what's playing in the background Usher...

Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.


Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:

May be an image of text that says 'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'

  I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people....The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.We build eternal ties without borders or time.'I told my girl that I'm tired of her and she bought me an energy drink.



Songs to sing, dances on the beach, pots of craps. Frogs and snakes, fires to burn, goats and sheep. 'In a hug we build unforgettable moments, emotions and dreams full of love and tenderness...


VIEW/SHARE | EVENTS | WELCOME KIT | PODCAST.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰it Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
May be an image of one or more people, people sitting, footwear and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment