Monday, November 15, 2021

Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:

 Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.



Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:Above Normal.Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High:Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams. Role model, black babe, over fifty, looking great, dances on the shores, mountain tops, beaches, all over the place

May be an image of text that says 'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'

  I am made like this: I am of few words and above all, of few people....The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.We build eternal ties without borders or time.'I told my girl that I'm tired of her and she bought me an energy drink.Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:



Songs to sing, dances on the beach, pots of craps. Frogs and snakes, fires to burn, goats and sheep. 'In a hug we build unforgettable moments, emotions and dreams full of love and tenderness... Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:So true!

Above Normal.Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High:Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams. Role model, black babe, over fifty, looking great, dances on the shores, mountain tops, beaches, all over the place

 

 

The Promise & Perils of Vitamin D

Bill Sardi,Whenever, Wherever ,You don’t need anyone’s approval:Endless possibilities."Love is Patient and Kind, Love does not envy or boast. It does not insist on it's own way, It is not irritable or resentful. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.

"Nice surprise hehhehe.The Temptations And The Four Tops. Coins To Toss, Frogs, Fish ... Don't get me wrong. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips. Mad Hatter is a state of mind . 

Yesterday we attended the High School graduation for our youngest Kailani. She wanted to send out this message thanking all those who have supported her throughout this journey. Here is what she says.


“Dad your stern support helped me keep on task. You made things clear when I didn’t understand. I will continue to learn by asking questions I don’t understand”.



“Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.❤️❤️
“To my sisters Ashlee and Nikki who didn’t cottle me so I could become more independent thank you”.❤️❤️
“To baby Z who made me laugh and keep my door closed”.๐Ÿ˜
“Mr. Glenn and Mrs. Anne, Thank you for the gift, I will use it wisely for most of my needs and a little bit of my wants something my dad taught me.”๐Ÿคฃ
“To Family and Friends who came to see me thank you so much for being here It was good to see you! ๐Ÿ˜€
The Graduate Kailani
May be an image of child, standing and outdoors



3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 .Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller. Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.

VIEW/SHARE | EVENTS | WELCOME KIT | PODCAST.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰it Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread:
May be an image of one or more people, people sitting, footwear and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment