Sunday, November 14, 2021

Guns And Battles, Marines On Call, War Cries, Won And Lost, Games With Works.Changes, Chances, Choices:Mountain Views: Lions.

 Good times, sad times, me and my dad, love him so much, at the end of life, eight decades, want two more, head, hearts, kids and goats, sheep and lambs, coins to flip. Joy in the morning, peace , love and happiness to follow. Dreams in works, works in actions, steps to takers, mountains left to climb. Made With Love - Live.


Guns And Battles, Marines On Call, War Cries, Won And Lost, Games With Works.Changes, Chances, Choices:Mountain Views: Lions.
May be an image of text that says 'llove the new cover of Time TIME Ihave a master's degree, 16 years of experience, work two extra jobs and donate blood plasma to pay the bills. I'm a teacher in America by ΚΑΤΙΕ REILLY ( Versailles'
Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.









 A goal is a dream with a deadline.Facts Finding, insightful, Curiosity , Inquisitiveness, Technical Skills, Analytical, Honesty, Problem Solving. Love My Gems.LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.


Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone.... Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright. Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. High jumps to the sky... Just out g0, G0, gO. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily.
May be an image of text

Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing. Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to Cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? someecards user chund'

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.Love My Gems.LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment