Tuesday, November 16, 2021

They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” 'Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Steers Herds.IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER IM SO SORRY. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:BLACK SUN.IN THE SHADOW..Cattle Calling in Desert. Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What? Enough for the Charmed Game Over.Dancing Circles On Beaches: Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved from other species.

There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.The Jerusalem Post: Love, Lights, Lessons, hung out to dry, words in waves to come.

THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams.Tall, witty, funny and wise, wishes on stars, hopes and prayers, hands in the air.
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month.
No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.
GOODTIMETOADSFACESINLAYERSOFDUNGFROGS.BLOGSPOT.COM
No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.
Magic madness, marches to go, battles and wars, charms, graces and wits. "Lovers and life, haters and . The people that you cross during you...

 Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with t...



You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.FAMILY. Let the rope games begin Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. 'Not everyone has the same childhood.'



Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles Proud to be able to bring a little spotlight to REACHING NEWS: God is about to open doors, block distractions, renew your mind, and give you back your peace.Have an amazing day awesome people ! Night all. Quite poetic.

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and ...


One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.
 Asked you before about your service time and PTSD and never got a reply.  



They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” 'Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles Proud to be able to bring a little spotlight to REACHING NEWS: God is about to open doors, block distractions, renew your mind, and give you back your peace.Have an amazing day awesome people ! Night all. Quite poetic.


Yesterday we attended the High School graduation for our youngest Kailani. She wanted to send out this message thanking all those who have supported her throughout this journey. Here is what she says.
“Dad your stern support helped me keep on task. You made things clear when I didn’t understand. I will continue to learn by asking questions I don’t understand”. ❤️❤️
“Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.❤️❤️
“To my sisters Ashlee and Nikki who didn’t cottle me so I could become more independent thank you”.❤️❤️
“To baby Z who made me laugh and keep my door closed”.😍
“Mr. Glenn and Mrs. Anne, Thank you for the gift, I will use it wisely for most of my needs and a little bit of my wants something my dad taught me.”🤣
“To Family and Friends who came to see me thank you so much for being here It was good to see you! 😀
The Graduate Kailani




3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 .Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller. Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.





No comments:

Post a Comment