Sunday, November 14, 2021

Love My Gems.LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Good times, sad times, me and my dad, love him so much, at the end of life, eight decades, want two more, head, hearts, kids and goats, sheep and lambs, coins to flip. Joy in the morning, peace , love and happiness to follow. Dreams in works, works in actions, steps to takers, mountains left to climb. Made With Love - Live.


Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.


There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'Elvira Von Mainberg · .Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us.

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities.


Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes.

May be an image of 7 people, people standing and outdoors


 The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak. Faith is the secret to happiness for all people. When you truly forge your mind of faith, you will become an eternal victor throughout the three existences of past, present and future.


Love the shot, love the colors, wishes on stars, first star I see tonight, oh where can it be. Words in waves, colors of the rainbows, castles in the sky. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted.


Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love ...The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.



So much to do, so many plans, going out of my head.Classes online, how to beg,hands out, give and takes,the golden rules. Nonprofit management, for transitional veterans. 12 Houses. Good Knight,code name, thanks for the moments in time. The cheers,the chaps,the well wishes.

I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips,
May be an image of big cat and text that says 'Like I was saying Frosted Flakes is just one of my careers. The real money comes from Mexican blankets.'

So much to do, so many plans, going out of my head.Classes online, how to beg,hands out, give and takes,the golden rules. Nonprofit management, for transitional veterans. 12 Houses. Good Knight,code name, thanks for the moments in time. The cheers,the chaps,the well wishes.

JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age 59: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ਦਜ Hey jesus You want a beer? Naw dude, im Already Hammered'
Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, pros and cons for each, counting heads again.

No comments:

Post a Comment