Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

 Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons. Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, suckers, whales on land, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas.Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.



Terms to sell, take a solar lease termination, and attempt to have seller, sign a midterm, with a solar company. Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Most reasonable priced of the reliable professional gardeners. If your gardener was unreliable and did poor work, or quit, it is often because you are not paying him enough to do a good job. Or he is an amateur.
Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.
Money To Share.I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NO WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Rainbow Readers:Birds.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.


Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'. Most reasonable priced of the reliable professional gardeners. If your gardener was unreliable and did poor work, or quit, it is often because you are not paying him enough to do a good job. Or he is an amateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment