Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.

 Money To Share.I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NO WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.


Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?Rainbow Readers:Birds.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.


Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'. Most reasonable priced of the reliable professional gardeners. If your gardener was unreliable and did poor work, or quit, it is often because you are not paying him enough to do a good job. Or he is an amateur.


GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.




(Chris)Angels In Hosts. Mud Faces. Cows To Roam.Cartel Blackmail: What Would You Do?Niggas Get Smacked & Be Like “ Aii Bro “ Aii Bro What ???

David Stockman,Waters To Waves, Glory Dazes Coming.High Fashion. CAN’T STOP THE FEELING. Cali Chicks, Floats In Water: Beaches To View.Eyes Open, Grow Up, Get Wise: Songs to sing, glory dazes done, rules to follow, depend on yourself, to see, how great you are.



Angels In Hosts. Mud Faces. Cows To Roam.Cartel Blackmail: What Would You Do?Niggas Get Smacked & Be Like “ Aii Bro “ Aii Bro What ???People beware:Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, old soul, wings to winds.Samantha .


Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Happy Birthday, and many more, cheers.

Teach your children there is no glory or heros in war.How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St. Onge. You matter very much.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. I welcome you all.  Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day.

LESSONS HERE FOR ALL OF US: 1 - NEVER BE ARROGANT. 2 - DON'T WASTE AMMUNITION.3 - WHISKEY MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE SMARTER THAN YOU ARE.

Know that we live on a vast plane, covered by the firmament. Know that, and work back from there. Then work your way forward with your life.


Things are not as Your education taught you. We are all indoctrinated into being consumers of junk. Slaves caught in a news cycle.

As 2024 comes to a close I just wanna Thank God . Thank Him!!!! I had some Chapters open and some close I never questioned God not once. My Pastor talked about How God show up and show out a couple of Sundays ago . Donkeys and Dogs, Dicks And Tricks, Window Open.Examples of Abusive Return Preparer Investigations - Fiscal .

 Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care-sucks.Fucking crazy,  approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.

Maralah Rose-Asch, To share, to expand, to explore, crooks, cheaters, liars, assholes on the roof, waves made. Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care-sucks.Fucking crazy,  approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.


"When your brain doesn't receive the right nutrients, it literally starts to starve. And that's when you start to suffer those embarrassing senior moments.KKK WHITE SUPREMACY BOTH FOUNDED BY DEMOCRATS- (BOTH TERRORIST GROUPS!) BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP!YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER.




YEARS. FOREVER YOUNG.UNTIL TOMORROW: SHINE.LESSONS HERE FOR ALL OF US: 1 - NEVER BE ARROGANT. 2 - DON'T WASTE AMMUNITION.3 - WHISKEY MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE SMARTER THAN YOU ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment