Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.


Back in 2017 or 2018,  or both, hood made the news,trees and races,  trees, to keep the views, from poor black folks.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. 


 Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. I just wanna Thank God . Thank Him!!!! I had some Chapters open and some close I never questioned God not once. My Pastor talked about How God show up and show out a couple of Sundays ago .Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?(Menifee)Be Fucking Brave!Second-Class Scholar: How College COVID-19 Mandates Shattered My Dream.

Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, suckers, whales on land, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. By staying engaged, planning for the future, and embracing the festive spirit, realtors can end the year on a high note and lay a solid foundation for the year ahead.




COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'(Spruce Power)The Sylvers Perform "Boogie Fever" on The Midnight Special In 1976.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says '"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up up with people who make you feel alone." -Robin Williams 200 LOSP 90sBabiesOnly'

Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air. Annika ST. James, stranger forever, words to exchange, the good , the bad, the ugly, history to create, pages to create. Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.
May be an image of car, road and text that says 'Just sharing My 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner GTX. 1 of 386 made. Please ignore the garbage truck parked behind me. OO'

No comments:

Post a Comment