Sunday, July 4, 2021

This is how I live my life and there is no reason to apologize for it!

 “…when faithful human beings or other creatures called upon them for help, they [the Powers of the Four Directions] must send their powers…”–Fools Crow, LAKOTA.This is how I live my life and there is no reason to apologize for it!


Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily:Eyes Open Wide, The Glory To Come, Baby Steps, To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart."If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning".

In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'me telling someone we'll hang out when Covid is over'


Houses Of May: Asset Finders. I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...This is how I live my life and there is no reason to apologize for it!

Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.You talk too much. Be quite for awhile and listen.
MAXMOREJOYREADYFOREASYMONEYBIRTHDAYS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.You talk too much. Be quite for awhile and listen.
Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Magic traded. Cheers, Chaps, Wishes On Stars, Works So Well.Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And ...

No comments:

Post a Comment