Sunday, July 4, 2021

ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'.

 Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.


Angel Guides: Lions In Clouds: Songs To Sing. Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs, Jewish whale on land. Steven Jay Dick Jarrot​, Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now. Text 760-851-2267. KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN Together. steviejay2018@yahoo.com.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.

Pigeon Cool GIF

 Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.

The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

Veterans with skill, rites and reasons, seasons of love, joy and laughter.Love and lights, sad and blue, dances for love, dances for lights, dances for peace of mind, dances for joys and pains, good times to stand. Rides and ships, tales of other dazes, glory dazes done, glory dazes to come, bigger and better, dances on the water.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.


BATTLESWONDAILY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Angel Guides: Lions In Clouds: Songs To Sing
Angels Notes: Sinners With Saints: Goodness And Mercy Back To Back. Love and hate, horns on goat, hate and love, horns to blow. Good times,...


Horse and pony shows, good times for ladies in waiting, friends and foes, bitches in the room.Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings.


Faces of frogs, in a sea of more frogs. One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born.

ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'


Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair ..Sherry Lynn Spencer.BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.




If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.Enjoying Lonely Mountains: Downhill so far I'm unsure why you're made do the same course twice before unlocking a new one.


No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -Facebook: Face Time. SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!! Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves

No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. It will be many generations before music again produces an artist so respected and beloved world-wide as Bob Marley."

No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson -Facebook: Face Time.

'IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS TMFREETHOUCHTPROJECT.COM THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN'.



 ✦THE HIT-AND-RUN MAN✦ Can do better than that, notes to share with you.Time to dance, time to sing, peace and love, hate and love, cowboy games up at bat. Horse and pony shows, good times for ladies in waiting, friends and foes, bitches in the room.Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings


A TIMELESS ESCAPE.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin. Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back. Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have so many things to write. Or not.


PAGESTOBOOKSSONGSINTHEWINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM Faces of frogs, in a sea of more frogs. One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born.


A LONG TIME AGO, this happened at sunrise, each girl sprinting toward the new day. Years pass. Traditions change. Fourth of July heat alread...ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'.


No comments:

Post a Comment