Sunday, October 6, 2024

Frank Agresti .At the ER..Just got a pedicure yesterday. Looks better than that.

All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things.FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.


Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.



May be an image of text
All reactions:
1


Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.
May be an image of 1 person and text

Frank Agresti

At the ER...
No photo description available.
All reactions:
35

No comments:

Post a Comment