Monday, August 19, 2024

I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

 You came here from there because you didn’t like there, or what there had become, and now you want to change here to be like there. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than e who falsely BELIEVE they are free .


I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.




The Struggle"Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof: LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. Who Do You Trust? Dances For Fame, Pages To Books.  Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.

Inline image

YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR.... FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'

Touch of Evil. Please Review & Act on These Documents. To not touch, to not sign, to not allow, Spruce Powers, to create a window, or a door, after being terminated. End game, UCC 3. not UCC 2 the transfer, not the financial form UCC 1, unacceptable to seller. Keep your midterm, termination final August 3, 2022.Dances For Fame, Pages To Books.  Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.

Inline image
"Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411, Be Happy.Dances For Fame, Pages To Books.  Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.
On my way to a better state, have to complaint today, to get the services I need, just wanted a chance to get out of the box.Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved
I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

 Feelings should always be allowed to be free. Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.


I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.


TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks..5151: Made in America. Dan Evan, wanted to know, are you going to sell your house, do the online contract, pay the fee

Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done.Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment