Wednesday, September 15, 2021

American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.

 It Is A Jungle Out There. Coins, Cards, Cons, Clowns To The Left, Cattle Runs, Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”.American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them

Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson. Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of fools and frogs, stuck on stupid. Pack of wolves, snakes in dens, fake friends.
May be an image of text


Happy times are here again for Sheila, and the lessons that needed to be learned have been studied well. Lessons learned and time to move on and out.Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.... RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love..
"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE!
May be an image of text

How many fucking times do we need to explain this?You can make a big difference without ever saying a word.Magic is all around. Christmas tree.."DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE." SAID EVERY NAZI JUST BEFORE THEY KILLED 11 MILLION PEOPLE'.

Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
HISTORYNOTEDJACKSREDROBINLEADERSRITES.BLOGSPOT.COMHaters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits Across The Decades, Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches...
May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says 'Try and ghost me now bitch'

Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day, lovers and haters: Donkeys in life, asses in the hills and valleys, Steven and Rach Jay, nuts to go, nuts on the run, party and play, Rachel and Sima Jarrot.NY: Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds.  Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day, lovers and haters:Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams In Actions.


Long Ride: Cattle Crossing. Upland Freaks, Frogs, Suckers,Fags, Hags, Wigs And Caps Worn. Pages in a book, tips to share, stores of stories to recaps.Ms 411 Daily Tips For Today. "SEE JUST HOW THEY ARE LIVIN":Snakes In Grass. Frog Faces.NY: Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds.  Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day, lovers and haters:


YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE IF YOU WERE WRONG OR DID SOMETHING TO HURT SOMEONE. Goodness and mercy, dazes of angels, say the other angels on earth, birds and bees, songs to sing. STANDARDS SET.History To Note, Not News Today, Heads, Hearts, Heat, Ways To Grow. Rainbow Racers, Dances In The Clouds, Earth Angels, Guards Dogs In Place.

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows".

American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.Just Amazing!Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. BITCH I WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN THE TRUNK AND HELP THEM SEARCH FOR YOU... DON'T TEST ME!Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.





 Dead Moms, Stars And Angels Fall To Earth, Babies. Great Saints Dead Angels, Mothers Notes, Good Times, Trips to other lands, under the heavens, giants and castles, families back together. Angels here on earth daily trees, a family of angels, born again.Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment