Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Faces of frogs, in a sea of more frogs. One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

  No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ... Enjoy the day .

Faces of frogs, in a sea of more frogs. One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.


I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy.Faces of frogs, in a sea of more frogs. One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park

I'm a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don't argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don't have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.

 Natural beast of prey, I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it.natural animals that travel in packs, cages for the fruits and nuts, RV campers on the side lines of life. Happy for the joy and happiness shared in another lifetime, it was fun and it was real, but it was not real fun to live in hell on wheels, RV camping for 2 or 3 months, or was it more.

 The Group: Omg I just found you response. Gmail keeps changing there format. You write well. Stats: Born Dec 1960 6'2" 155 >165 I want to retire from working the tradition way. The whole game. I still want to work but I don't mind no getting paid per se. Dreams in colors, dreams of hope, dreams of a better life, dreams in motion, moons to lights.



It was a nightmare, it was hell on earth, it was hell in a coffin with a fat, gay, Jewish white dream boat, a whale of a man, and problems with truthful and honesty, the games that people play.Happy Happy Birthday ... Enjoy the day 🎉🍷🎂❤
 Zombie Hunter, Woman for man,giants, lions, tigers, bears, oh my, year of the rat. Mouse, clown, cow, in and out of time, roles to play, hats to wear, over the decades. You realize that your soul has been sold and you are out of commission.Let’s start something beautiful.Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall. New Edition - If It Isn't Love.Lessons To Learn. Teachers And Students: Hats To Wear.I need to invest in some more friends.


Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨🌏💫😉👍✨ 😎🌊🌊🏄 I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. 😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.Aced my test btw ⚖️✏️📚

No comments:

Post a Comment