Saturday, July 13, 2019

Why am I here? What is wrong with THE Picture? Oh my. Hey what’s up I’d love to chill with you



I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.
Battles Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. UB40 - Love Songs .Jumping Hearts. Lions To Roars, Reading Between The Liars, Crooks, Cheaters, Snakes In Grass, Across The Decades.

Races, rats, rain makers, black, white, and gray matters, earth angel here on earth,family affairs, pigs, hogs, dawgs, love them, hate them, can live without them, closed books, recaps another time.What next...Sorry Suckers, freaks, frogs, fish, faces in the crowds, good time toads, heads to count, over the rainbows.2020 .⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates.. Love, lights, lessons, tricks to trade, rats to roaches, snakes, frogs, and snakes in the house. Time to stop, time to stand tall, fish and frogs, plenty in the deep blue seas.…. Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.

    Thank you for this very motivating post. Success is the result of several failures, I think you know something about it. A failure is only a new beginning towards something better.How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level! Natural Born Leader  πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of loveWatch out what you get for free. Nice view in the shadows of my head, mind, and views of the glory dazes to come.
    Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup
    Frogs, cows and buffalo are the nature of the tribe of animals that we can all relate to, and if not have a few more things to share about the state. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also.2020 .⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š. Love, lights, lessons, tricks to trade, rats to roaches, snakes, frogs, and snakes in the house. Time to stop, time to stand tall, fish and frogs, plenty in the deep blue seas.…Why am I here? What is wrong with THE Picture? Oh my. Hey what’s up I’d love to chill with you 


    Image result for 2020

    Please tell me why? Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.2020 .⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.Why am I here? What is wrong with THE Picture? Oh my. Hey what’s up I’d love to chill with you 
    Image result for 2020


    Love it, Amen to that, and more, windows and doors, open wide, it is mine. Hits and misses, bumps in the road, birds and bees, singing songs, glory dazes to come. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of leaders, hands to hold, houses to build, blue oceans to create. Walking on sunshine, walking with boots on, waves to make, angels in host. Love, lights, lessons, tricks to trade, rats to roaches, snakes, frogs, and snakes in the house. Time to stop, time to stand tall, fish and frogs, plenty in the deep blue seas.…

    Image result for 2020

    To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of veterans, taken for a ride. Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex for sale. Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of New Yorker, cattle to call, hogs and pigs, donkey dates, for free rides. Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex freaks online, history to note.2020 .⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.
    Image result for 2020
     Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’“❤️πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am....πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sorry to hear about May, but maybe June or July will be better? I've had to pick up the pieces myself.  So, do you have a pic? I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about The you I haven't met  I want you And I need you But I can't have you For I've promised another  I want to be loved And I need your passion But I can't cheat  I'm not that person  .7608512267miranda-dawn.Hey what’s up I’d love to chill with you 

    Cash is king, trades and tricks will do for the dense and the dim witted, frogs and freaks to check the lights. Lights on to the open windows and lights on to the open doors, to strangers to friends, to give you a hand up, and give you a hand to reach the riches on the road. 7608512267miranda-dawn
    It appears some mental issuers? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„ Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz Indi Diaz Beautiful pictures of Family cows in training, dicks, dawgs, dates, cows for the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters. ,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.

    How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level! Natural Born Leader  πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of loveWatch out what you get for free. Nice view in the shadows of my head, mind, and views of the glory dazes to come.2020 .⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨(No More Love on the run, dicks , dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment