Wednesday, April 3, 2019

πŸ‘£ I got lost in this sea of sin. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars. 5597750354.Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars

1
Lions, tigers and bears, oh my, the voices in my head, dances on the streets, silent knight, baby boomer, giant on hand, is that you....Hats, caps, horns, which one to wear, hares lost over time, giant on land, retired, house on the block, is what I am searching for. Lions on top, walking on sunshine, babe, bitch, dame, hats to wear, roles to play. hard to say, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Platonic friend accumulated lol , okay, heads to count, stats, location, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block to call home, caps and hats to wear, bald heads to shine, coins to flip, stranger to friend, hard to say. Standards set, giants on land, heads above the common, talking head, spinning tales, daily events, history to note, not news today...Marina Tsvetaeva And I'm starving, in the literal sense. Idiots think hunger is the body. No, hunger is the soul, all its weight falls directly over the soul.πŸ‘£ I got lost in this sea of sin. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars. 5597750354.Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars 

Numbers to call, shots in the dark, not now, maybe never, words to wave, views to share, more than a set of numbers, coins to flip, stands to make, heads above the common, why you?You still want meet up? Text me my numbers is (323) 473-0224 I’m EZE .πŸ‘£ I got lost in this sea of sin. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars. 5597750354.Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars 

Deal of the Day

I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date : I just want to be your last.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movies , camping trails , travel ... Very nice to meet you !!🎼🎢🎻Strangers.πŸŒ™✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips.Plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs under the surface, common cattle drives, freaks in the night, leader of what...
1
Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done. … For a thing cannot function properly when its own nature has been disrupted.
 6'2" 54 slim fit clean and well-built is me .. just looking for fun .. ;> .. hot no drama sex .. tony.Plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs under the surface, common cattle drives, freaks in the night, leader of what...



Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.  Nuts on the ground, rotten to the core, bad seeds, roots of family, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, since the beginning of time. This is the cutest!!!! ✨✨✨


✨✨πŸ‘£ I got lost in this sea of sin. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars. 5597750354.Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars 

 Are you with me now, stats, location, how tall, pic 4 pic, can we start there...Retired, vet also, faithful and truth. Choices.Winter Winds, Strangers To Friends, Sons To Shine.Casual. Same As It Ever Was!This is the cutest!!!! ✨✨✨✨✨You still want meet up? Text me my numbers is (323) 473-0224 I’m EZE .This is the cutest!!!! ✨✨✨✨✨

No comments:

Post a Comment