Sunday, February 24, 2019

"You are too thin" "Do you have an eating disorder" "You have no boobs" "You're ugly" "Your lips are small" "You have a funny nose" #FuckYou The judgement of society is the most ugly thing I have seen. I see beauty in everyone, I see beauty in you, I see beauty in me.πŸ–€

Songs to sing, sons to shine, hands to hold, giants on land, ships of dreams, hopes, happiness, ways to grow. Love the shot, the butterflies, and the new beginnings, sunny and bright, dances on clouds, in the nines, in the sevens, in the wands of swords. Edit Starr Bright shared Simply Beautiful.'s video.


"You are too thin" "Do you have an eating disorder" "You have no boobs" "You're ugly" "Your lips are small" "You have a funny nose" The judgement of society is the most ugly thing I have seen. I see beauty in everyone, I see beauty in you, I see beauty in me.πŸ–€Just the family unit they steal, they lie with color and call them truths. Time spent with Steve Jarrot is all about the meth, 420, and who he can steal the life out of, the devil is here in him for life, watch out for him, he is the best fake friend in the world, and loves to share to net you into his traps, of love and devotion.

Photo
 "You are too thin" "Do you have an eating disorder" "You have no boobs" "You're ugly" "Your lips are small" "You have a funny nose" #FuckYou The judgement of society is the most ugly thing I have seen. I see beauty in everyone, I see beauty in you, I see beauty in me.πŸ–€God made you for something special! You are unique from all others in this world simply because you have a God-given purpose only YOU can fulfill. If you’ve been feeling discouraged when it comes to your calling, this is a reminder to not give up.Horses To Races, Rainbow Riders, Glory Dazes To Come, Walks Of Fame, Darkness With Freaks, Frogs, Spiders, And Snakes In Grass. Lions To Roar.

Photo

 "You are too thin" "Do you have an eating disorder" "You have no boobs" "You're ugly" "Your lips are small" "You have a funny nose" #FuckYou The judgement of society is the most ugly thing I have seen. I see beauty in everyone, I see beauty in you, I see beauty in me.πŸ–€

Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?Bright Lights, City Views, Cowboys And Indians, Blast To Past, History To Note. ! Cows to call, gang bangs to address! Happy Hits. Seasons, reasons, lessons, tests over time, coins to flip, goodness and mercy, angels on earth, for the young at heart. Pages to books, songs in the winds, light and darkness, battles and wars won, good times, dances on the sands of time.

Love, luck, cash on the table, lights, lessons, bumps in the road, mountains to climb, birds and bees, singing songs, as they fly away. Rainbow races, fairies, pixies, and earth angels, with and with winds in the air. Good times to party and to pay, good times with skills of a frog, oral talents to suck, fuck a frog today. on Trips, Falls, Daily Events, Frogs Jumps.


Angels, fairies, pixies, and everyday earth angels are guarded by the Gods above for the young at heart, for the trips in and out of this world, dead and alive, time jumpers and the wishes, and the prayers answer now, and today to happen to cover the time sleep. Sleep walking was the results of life with devil here on earth, almost dead at 100 pounds, and that would have been the end of the love of his life. 
Animated Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment