Wednesday, December 26, 2018

So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site?



We have the luck and the leader to Make America Great Again! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€Happy St. Patricks Day fellow patriots!!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ☺✌Everyone enjoy their spirits but let's save lives; a friendly reminder to please don't drink and drive. *Muah*๐Ÿ€ Happy St. Patricks Day fellow patriots!!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ☺✌Lyon Sacks of Shit: Cheater 2?Frogs Tips:Glory Dazes To Come:Balls in the air, moves made, hats to wear, hares .School of Hard Knocks.
Photo
Jewish Hits, Hogs And Dogs, $ Cents. A Dance in the Woods .Love friends forever.Good Times, Bones In A Box, Glory Dazes Done, Pages To Books, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass, Dicks Out Of The Box, Steers, Queers, Pigs, Hogs, Cheap Tricks, Craigslist Frogs. Dimes To Drop, Cards To Read. Knock, Knock, Who Is There, What Time Is It, Where Did It Happen, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Tick, History Recorded Have To Take Time. Mark Time, Kill To Time, Glory Dazes To Come. Cheers.Lyon Sacks of Shit: Cheater 2?Frogs Tips:Glory Dazes To Come:Balls in the air, moves made, hats to wear, hares .School of Hard Knocks.

New class of Planets "Mega Earth" Discovered by Astronomers
Cheers and chaps, love the picture, the blast to the past. Rites to stand tall, more power to the people,chicks and babes, in the faces of blacks. Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home,Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs.Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ด Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please .Lyon Sacks of Shit: Cheater 2?Frogs Tips:Glory Dazes To Come:Balls in the air, moves made, hats to wear, hares .School of Hard Knocks.

Photo

Franky Tree, stories. Back on the ranch, back in the fields of daisies, dreams and nightmares, on the shores of time, dances in the dark. Back from the beaches. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Bless this spirit and shine Brothers and Sisters big hugs thanks for sharing around the world this spirit of love ๐ŸŒ☯๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ’˜✌✌ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘ ❤️๐Ÿก๐Ÿ”‘Lyon Sacks of Shit: Cheater 2?Frogs Tips:Glory Dazes To Come:Balls in the air, moves made, hats to wear, hares .School of Hard Knocks.

Photo

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History.
Photo
Dream life for a super-sized, wanna be rock star? Work for it.....  .....sucker with a monkey on back, Sheri and Rachel or rocky Jarrot....Fun and games, party and play tonight?Steven Jarrot :7605643510:83458 tropical whisper ct:ca 92201 Prince Frogg: Out of the Box: Not Straight?..."You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere."-Chris Rock.Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History.


Photo
Cash for two houses, in Upland and Palm Springs, 2 RVs now and 4 cars, condo for the girl on girl sex with collage girl friends of Rotten Rachel Jarrot, butch, buff and buffalo and a piss off as well, and a Mercedes to get you there tonight. Dates open to lick pussy every day of the week, control though sex and drugs, and watch the horns come out. Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History.
Photo

Heaven help them for the deeds and actions done in the name of love and devotion, and love and tenderness, with truths and honesty all day long, that is not what you will get with this twisted, tainted family unit, the Jarrots of Upland, Palm Springs, Ventura, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Jackie Jarrot the thief with the stores, likes to cheat playing cards also. Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History.

Photo
Peace and Love by the Sea.Joy to the Worlds.Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back, Sheri and Rachel or rocky Jarrot....Fun and games, party and play tonight?steven jarrot :7605643510:83458 tropical whisper ct:ca 92201 Prince Frogg: Out of the Box: Not So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜Stright?...princefrogguplandtips.blogspot.com
Photo Steven Jay Jarrot:7608512267:Peace and love by the sea, RV Camper with lots of love to share.▼ 2014 (6)▼ October (2).Role Models Bend.Jewish White Super-Sized► September (2)► August (2)So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜ Photo Cash for two houses, in Upland and Palm Springs, 2 RVs now and 4 cars, condo for the girl on girl sex with collage girl friends of Rotten Rachel Jarrot, butch, buff and buffalo and a piss off as well, and a Mercedes to get you there tonight. Dates open to lick pussy every day of the week, control though sex and drugs, and watch the horns come out. Devils here on earth, the bad things that live here are shown thought the deeds and actions of this tribe or band of reptiles that are not attorneys, and wolves and donkeys. So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜ Photo The donkeys in the hills of Riverside of the family member that have died and returned as donkeys in the canyons of Col-ton, Moreno Valley, in the hills of Riverside county, Paul and Charles E. Jarrot dead at 85 and dead at 21, pushing up roses in the hills of the grounds where they are planted. The fairy of the family died of sex to the heart, snitch way to go is one way to look at it.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜ Photo Dead at your mother's door , with fake identification, so your family have to claim someone else, because he died without his own identification on him. The way to die for a person with a big mouth is how he died in Hollyweird, home of the Jewish Bisexual Jarrot Army .So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜


Photo
Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. Hope and fires, dreams of life for a moment in time, trips to the beach, trips to the moon and back, good times. Dreams in motion, dancing words, dancing dreams in my head, songs to create, songs to play, good times, to stand still.
Photo
All the world is a stage, filled with friends near and far.Why do girls get called sluts and whores for doing the same things that guys do?Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that   is unshakable.


Photo

Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn   to her like a magnet. ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Dreams in motion, dancing words, dancing dreams in my head, songs to create, songs to play, good times, to stand still.


Photo
Everyone is different, shapes, sizes, styles, believes and opinions.. yada and so on.. if you have a negative behaviour towards others.. that is the not so beautiful ๐Ÿ–•๐ŸผThe Key Word Is “LOYAL” .. Coz, Loyalty Is Everything & Sadly, Nowadayzz.. Loyalty Is Lost.All the world is a stage, filled with friends near and far.Why do girls get called sluts and whores for doing the same things that guys do?ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Dreams in motion, dancing words, dancing dreams in my head, songs to create, songs to play, good times, to stand still.
Photo

Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that   is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn   to her like a magnet. ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Dreams in motion, dancing words, dancing dreams in my head, songs to create, songs to play, good times, to stand still.


Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment